Blood is on the streets. The reviews on Steam Store have blown up in the red, as the righteously angry modding community has been shut down by Take-Two Interactive (parent of Rockstar). How do you pick up sales amidst the chaos? Sales.
This weekend PC gamers looking to buy GTA V can pick the game up for cheap at GMG. There the price has been reduced between 40% and 50% on everything from GTA IV Complete to the GTA Online Shark Cash Cards. If you thought about buying Grand Theft Auto V and had no plans of modding or wanted to buy the in-game Shark Cash Cards, buying now will save you some real world cash.
- Grand Theft Auto V Megalodon Bundle — $46.24 (list $136)
- Grand Theft Auto V Whale Bundle — $40.09 (list $99)
- Grand Theft Auto V — $32.39 (list $60)
- Grand Theft Auto V Great White Bundle — $32.30 (list $76)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition — $8.10 (list $30)
Shark Card Deals
- Megalodon Shark Cash Card — $58.49 (list $100)
- Whale Shark Cash Card — $31.49 (list $50)
- Great White Shark Cash Card — $13.49 (list $20)
The GMG sale is valid now through Monday, June 19 at 12PM Eastern. Clicking through to GMG, you’ll probably notice a regular sale price and a “VIP” sale price. To get the best VIP price just login to an existing account or create a new one and the full savings are yours.
Latest posts by Dealzon (see all)
- Sale on GTA V & Shark Cards Amidst Mod Killing - June 17, 2017
- The Cheapest Fare to Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind is on PC - May 24, 2017
- Slash 42% off Mass Effect Andromeda Until Tomorrow Morning - May 11, 2017