Paragon’s roster is about to get a tad bigger very soon with the addition of Aurora, a new melee hero. Aurora is a Fury/Intellect hero that mostly focuses on crowd control but can also be used as a rather strong initiator. In terms of her looks, the new Paragon looks like your classic ice queen, complete with frost blade and white hair. The whole ice theme is also a very good indication of her abilities, all of which revolves around manipulating frost in order to slow down or freeze her opponents. For a more detailed look at Aurora, check out her ability list along with the reveal trailer down below.
- Frozen Simulacrum – Allows Aurora to leap in a target direction, leaving behind a solid ice clone of herself.
- Glacial Charge – An icy trail launches Aurora forward, dealing damage, pushing enemies aside and blocking projectiles from the front.
- Hoarfrost – Creates a ring of hoarfrost around Aurora, dealing damage and rooting enemies caught in the ice.
- Cryoseism – Aurora creates an ice earthquake. Enemies in the area will turn to ice, which then explodes, causing damage to the Hero and spreading the effect to other nearby Heroes and minions.
Aurora will be available in-game starting next Tuesday, January 31st. Paragon is currently in its Open Beta testing phase on PC and PS4, and available for free to everyone.
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Ever Needed to Spy on Someone’s Texts? Here’s How - December 5, 2017
- Rust Passes 6 Million Copies Sold On Steam - December 5, 2017
- Worlds faster gamer to be McLaren simulator driver - November 24, 2017