If you bought Shadow of War but opted-out from the game’s Season Pass, Warner Bros. Interactive has some free DLC packs in store, aside from paid expansions. There are six DLCs in total, and they are slated for release during November and December.
Free DLC packs include:
- Endless Siege – Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege.
- Rebellion – Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks in your forces as they seek to undermine the Bright Lord.
- Enhanced Photo Mode – Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update.
- Online Fight Pits – Challenge another player’s Orc follower, Overlord vs. Overlord, to a fight to the death in the arena to earn powerful rewards and upgrades.
- Brutal Difficulty – A new higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis with no last chances.
The first three content updates are slated for November 21, with the Online Fight Pits launching on December 5, and the Brutal Difficulty coming to the game on December 12.
Aside from free DLC, Shadow of War comes with the Season Pass that costs $40, and if you bought the $100 Gold Edition of the game you got the Season Pass for free. The first paid expansion for the game dubbed The Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion is releasing alongside the first four free DLC packs, on November 21, while the second paid DLC titled The Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion will come alongside Brutal Difficulty, on December 12.
Latest posts by Josh B (see all)
- Ever Needed to Spy on Someone’s Texts? Here’s How - December 5, 2017
- Rust Passes 6 Million Copies Sold On Steam - December 5, 2017
- Worlds faster gamer to be McLaren simulator driver - November 24, 2017