Want to play your favorite Overwatch characters in Heroes of the Storm? Well, you could actually do that for some time, but now you have one more hero to play around with. Fan favorite D.Va, Hana Song by her real name, has just joined the Nexus and is ready for action. D.Va is a Warrior type hero that comes with a lot of survivability straight out the gate and a trait that makes her even harder to kill than other similar heroes. Entitled Mech Mode, the trait allows D.Va to continue fighting on foot after her mech dies by entering Pilot Mode. As for her active abilities, the latest addition to Heroes of the Storm comes equipped with the following:
- Boosters: Increases D.Va’s movements speed by 125% for 2 seconds. Enemies that are hit take damage and are knocked away. D.Va cannot be Slowed while Boosters are active.
- Defense Matrix: Channel a defensive field in the target direction for 3 seconds, reducing damage dealt by enemy Heroes inside it by 75%. The Mech can move while channeling, but cannot turn. Damage dealt to the Mech by enemies within Defense Matrix still grants the same amount of Self-Destruct Charge.
- Self-Destruct: (Requires Mech Mode). Eject from the Mech, setting it to self-destruct after 4 seconds. Deals medium to massive damage in a large area, depending on distance from the center of the blast. Deals 50% damage against Structures. Gain 1% Charge for every 2 seconds spent using Basic Attacks, and 30% Charge per 100% of Mech Health lost.
- Call Mech (Requires Pilot Mode): Call a new Mech and enter Mech Mode. 45 second cooldown. While in Pilot Mode, each Basic Attack lowers this cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Bunny Hop (Requires Mech Mode). D.Va’s Mech becomes Unstoppable and stomps every 0.5 seconds, dealing damage and Slowing enemies by 40%. Lasts 4 seconds.
- Big Shot (Requires Pilot Mode). Deal damage to all enemies in a line. Call Mech’s cooldown is reduced by 8 seconds for each enemy Hero hit.
D.Va is the fifth Overwatch character to join the Heroes of the Storm roster. In addition to her, Overwatch fans can also play as Tracer, Genji, Lucio, and Zarya. For more information on Heroes of the Storm visit the official website right here.
- Dota 2 Printed Comic Collection Listing Shows up on Amazon
- Elite Dangerous PS4 Version Set to Arrive Late Next Month
- Lawbreakers Returns for a New Closed Beta Test This Weekend
- Steam Hammer Enters Early Access – Steampunk MMORPG With Survival Elements