Ubisoft revealed earlier this month that November’s free game will be none other than Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. The company later announced that anyone interested will be able to download the game for free starting November 9, which happens to be today. Similar to all the other free games previously available to Ubisoft Club users, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon will remain free for one full month until the next game comes to replace it in December. Unfortunately, this also means that Beyond Good and Evil is no longer free as of today, but hopefully you already grabbed it while the offer lasted.
If you’re interested in claiming your free copy of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon just head over to the Ubisoft Club website and sign up for a free account. Once you’re registered and logged in, you can simply start downloading the game and play for as long as you want on UPlay. It’s worth noting that the game will remain in your library permanently so make sure you grab it even if you don’t plan on playing in the near future. That said, be sure you do so sometime in the next 30 days or so because the promotion will end after that.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of Ubisoft and the company has decided to give away seven free games throughout 2016, six of which have already been revealed. Aside from Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, the company has already given away free copies of Beyond Good and Evil, The Crew, Rayman Origins, Splinter Cell, and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. We don’t know anything about the last game just yet, but it is likely that Ubisoft will reveal it later this month.
More Good Stuff
- Total War: Warhammer Introduces Bretonnia Playable Faction Early Next Year
- Mass Effect Andromeda – N7 Day News Roundup
- You Can Connect New Steam Games to Your GOG Account Starting Today
- Diablo 20th Anniversary: The Most Exciting Announcements Made at Blizzcon 2016
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Ever Needed to Spy on Someone’s Texts? Here’s How - December 5, 2017
- Rust Passes 6 Million Copies Sold On Steam - December 5, 2017
- Worlds faster gamer to be McLaren simulator driver - November 24, 2017