Crimsonland is one of those games we all played back in the day. Cool graphics (for the time), pumped up the atmosphere and thousands of aliens to shoot at made the game a cult classic. Crimsonland got a remastered version that brought improved graphics and some new features back in 2014, and now it will finally land on the Nintendo Switch on November 24.
Really, the game looks like a perfect title for the Switch, being a twin stick shooter and coming with its famous survival mode that is an excellent way to kill some time while commuting, or just waiting for a bus. The Switch version comes with a local co-op for up to four players, and the full list of features can be seen below:
- Sixty quests in the Quest mode
- Up to four player local co-op
- Five survival modes: Survival, Rush, Blitz, Weapon Picker, and Nukefism
- 32 unique weapons
- 55 awesome perks
Crimsonland for the Nintendo Switch comes out on November 24 for a price of $13.99.
Latest posts by Josh B (see all)
- Ever Needed to Spy on Someone’s Texts? Here’s How - December 5, 2017
- Rust Passes 6 Million Copies Sold On Steam - December 5, 2017
- Worlds faster gamer to be McLaren simulator driver - November 24, 2017