We’ve been talking a lot about Ubisoft’s free games lately and it seems like we’re going to continue doing that today. In order to make sure that everyone got their hands on the Ubi30 games, the company is giving gamers once last chance to pick up the seven freebies this weekend. The offer is today’s special gift on Ubisoft’s promotional calendar and will last between December 15-18. Initially, only Assassin’s Creed 3 remained available this month as part of Ubi30, but it looks like the whole Christmas spirit must have changed their mind in the end, which is great news for everyone.
If you want to get your hands on the free games just head over to the official website and sign up for a free Ubisoft Club account if you don’t have one already. Once that’s over with you can simply grab the bundle and start playing, no other strings attached. Well, you do need to have UPlay installed but I’m guessing you already knew that. As for the available titles, the Ubi30 bundle includes the following: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell, Rayman Origins, The Crew, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, and Assassin’s Creed 3.
Aside from the fact that you’ll need UPlay for all these games, I think we can all agree that this a pretty good selection of titles all things considered. If you’re hearing about Ubi30 for the first time and are able to get all seven games at once, you may even think that this is one of the best free bundles ever, and perhaps you’re right. What I’m trying to say here is that maybe Ubisoft is sorry for its past anti-consumer transgressions and is now turning a new leaf, especially in light of the potential Vivendi takeover. Quite the coincidence. Regardless, I definitely had my beef with Ubisoft over the years, but I think this move gets them a few brownie points if you ask me.
- Star Wars Battlefront Now Playable Via Origin Access
- New PS4 ‘Revolution Pro’ Controller Announced by Sony, Now Available to Pre-Order
- Square Enix Now Selling Holiday Surprise Boxes Priced at $10, Worth Over $80
- For Honor Single Player Apparently Requires Always Online Connection
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Origin Access 7-day Trial Lets you Play Dozens of Games for Free - February 15, 2017
- Resident Evil 7 New DLC Now Available on PS4, Coming Soon to PC, Xbox One - February 14, 2017
- How Puzzle Game Odyssey is Being Used to Teach Middle School Students About Science - February 9, 2017