Ubisoft have announced the date for the open beta for multiplayer open-world military shooter Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. The news was revealed via the company’s twitter account earlier today, alongside a brand new trailer. The open beta will begin on the 23rd February 2017 and will run until 27th February 2017. Preloading will be available 2 days earlier on PS4, Xbox One and PC. The open beta will feature a new area, Montuyoc, which was not available in the closed beta.
— Ubisoft (@Ubisoft) February 16, 2017
Initially revealed at E3 2015, Ghost Recon Wildands is set in the Bolivian Altiplano region. It boasts cooperative third-person action for up to 4 players and features the largest playable map of any Ubisoft game to date. Players are tasked with overthrowing the violent Santa Blanca Cartel who have seized control of the area.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands releases worldwide 07.03.2017 on PS4, PC and Xbox One.
- First Pokemon GO Major Update, Gold and Silver Are Coming To Life
- Activision Teases Crash Bandicoot Release Date
- Origin Access 7-day Trial Lets you Play Dozens of Games for Free
- Resident Evil 7 New DLC Now Available on PS4, Coming Soon to PC, Xbox One
- Humble Freedom Bundle Offers Dozens of Quality Games and Books for Just $30