Tekken 7 has been around for a while in Japan as an arcade game but has so far eluded the PC and consoles. Not for much longer, though. Publisher Bandai Namco finally confirmed earlier today that the highly anticipated title will be making its debut to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on June 2nd. This will be the expanded version known Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, which features a number of additions over the original arcade version, including more stages, characters, and costumes. In typical Bandai Namco style, the company revealed a new trailer to commemorate the occasion and it’s pretty badass. Check it out below.
In addition to confirming the release date, the publisher also announced a variety of special offers for Tekken 7, perhaps a few too many if you ask me. Namely, we have the Collector’s Edition (PS4 and Xbox One only) that includes a Steel Book, the Tekken 7 soundtrack, and “a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air.” Then, there’s the Digital Deluxe Edition which includes the game and the Season Pass and, interestingly enough, an Xbox One exclusive pre-order pack that features DLC access to Eliza along with a copy of Tekken 6. Not to be overdone, the PS4 version will include exclusive costumes from previous Tekken games, as well as a Jukebox Mode where gamers can listen to classic Tekken music. Finally, the Season Pass and the aforementioned pre-order bonus will both be available on all platforms, including Steam. More information about all these offers can be found on the official website.
In other news, Bandai Namco followed up the Tekken 7 announcement by revealing the second DLC pack for Dark Souls 3 along with the release date for the Game of the Year Edition.
- Free Copies of Starcraft 2 Are Being Given Away by Blizzard, Game Might Be Going Free-to-Play
- Might & Magic Showdown Looks Like a Warhammer Board Game in Digital Format
- Watch Dogs 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider Demos Available on PS4
- Top 20 Most Anticipated PC Games of 2017
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Northgard Hands-on Preview – A Viking-themed RTS About Fame, Survival, and Exploration - February 22, 2017
- Civilization 6 Upcoming DLC Adds Australia, Free Update Coming Soon - February 21, 2017
- Origin Access 7-day Trial Lets you Play Dozens of Games for Free - February 15, 2017