If you’re curious about Tekken 7’s Season Pass you’ll be happy to know that Bandai Namco is working on a decent amount of post-launch content for the upcoming fighting game. The game itself is scheduled to launch this year, with the first batch of content set to arrive shortly after. We don’t know the exact date, but Bandai did confirm that we can expect to see the first DLC sometime this Summer. According to the publisher, the first piece of Tekken 7’s Season Pass will include a brand new game mode along with more than 50 costumes for a variety of characters.
As for the other two batches, they are currently set to arrive in Winter 2017 and Spring 2018, respectively. Each DLC will introduce an exclusive guest character to the Tekken 7 roster, as well as a special stage and costumes for them. We don’t really know anything about these guest fighters just yet, though a lot of fans seem to be hoping for Ryu, Chun-Li or other Street Fighter characters. Given that there’s already a Tekken X Street Fighter game out there, another crossover definitely seems very likely.
In addition to the Season Pass, Bandai Namco will also be releasing some free content post-launch. If you are interested in the full experience, however, the company confirmed that each DLC will be available either separately or as part of the Season Pass. Aside from the content listed above, the Season Pass will also include 30 exclusive metallic costumes. The price of the Tekken 7 Season Pass is expected to be $25 or your regional equivalent.
As announced back in late January, Tekken 7 is set to launch on June 2 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Games Of Glory First Impressions – More Then Just Another MOBA
- Overwatch- Multiplayer In The Most Fun Sense
- Battlefield 1’s DLC ‘They Shall Not Pass’ Launches
- Torment: Tides of Numenera Review: A huge RPG comeback
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords Review – From Lowly Freelancer to Galactic Emperor - May 27, 2017
- Choosing a Gaming Chair: Consoles vs PC - May 26, 2017
- Starpoint Gemini 2 Free on Steam Ahead of Warlords Launch - May 23, 2017