Square Enix fans rejoice! The publisher just revealed that a new mystery box priced at $10 is now up for pre-order. Similar to the Holiday 2016 version, the new Spring Surprise Box includes only PC games. This time around the bundle includes just five titles, however, their total estimated value is again said to be over $80. Anyone interested can pre-order the bundle until March 29 at 4 AM PST and expect its contents to be announced the following day.
Interestingly enough, the EU version of the bundle is a bit different as it only includes four games, though one of them has already been revealed to be Just Cause 3. At £10 / €12, the EU Spring Surprise Box is admittedly a tad more expensive, but might end up offering more bang for your buck. Just Cause 3 is currently priced at €50 on Steam so paying only €12 and getting three additional games to boot sounds like a pretty good deal. This bundle will only be available to pre-order until March 27 at 5 PM GMT. Square Enix will announce the other three games on March 28.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth investing in the Spring Surprise Box, you may want to check out the previous bundles to see what they generally contain. The folks over at Indie Game Bundles have compiled at list of Square Enix’s previous mystery boxes so go check it out if you’re curious.
- Tekken 7 Season Pass to Include Two Guest Characters, New Game Mode
- Games Of Glory First Impressions – More Than Just Another MOBA
- Overwatch – Multiplayer In The Most Fun Sense
- Torment: Tides of Numenera Review: A huge RPG comeback
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Major New PC Games Worth Playing this Month – May 2017 Edition - April 28, 2017
- Quake Champions Closed Beta Continues This Weekend, New Game Mode Incoming - April 27, 2017
- Heroes of the Storm Free Bundles Now Available in All Regions - April 26, 2017