Those eagerly awaiting the imminent release of Space Hulk: Deathwing will need to summon a bit more patience it seems. The Warhammer 40K game was initially meant to launch sometime last month before being pushed back till December 9 by developer Streum on Studio. With only a couple of days to go until release, the devs have now decided to delay it even further, though only until next week. According to a new Steam post, Space Hulk: Deathwing is now scheduled to arrive on December 14 at 19: 00 CET. Although a bit disappointing, it seems like the developers need a bit more time to polish up the game in an attempt to deliver the best possible product at launch, which is always nice to hear.
“While some of you may be disappointed, others have expressed support for allowing time to fix the remaining bugs,” reads the Steam post. “Most of the issues from the Beta have been addressed, including drastic improvement of the loading times, optimization of the general performances, improvement of certain interface and menu elements, sound-design changes (character voices), and fix of numerous bugs and nearly all occurrences of crashes. We know you are eagerly waiting to purge Xenos, but we want to ensure all players can enjoy the game optimally on launch by continuing to work on the massive amount of feedback for an extra week.”
Space Hulk: Deathwing is launching exclusively for PC on December 14, however, the game is also scheduled to arrive on PS4 and Xbox One sometime in 2017. We’ll let you know as soon as we learn anything specific about the console release date so stay tuned.
- Sony Sold Over 50 Million PS4 Consoles As of This Month
- Free Copies of Assassin’s Creed 3 Now up for Grabs on Uplay
- GOG Connect Returns for Another Round With 18 New Games
- Bulletstorm Remastered to Include All DLCs, New Campaign Mode
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Quake Champions Closed Beta Continues This Weekend, New Game Mode Incoming - April 27, 2017
- Heroes of the Storm Free Bundles Now Available in All Regions - April 26, 2017
- Vikings – Wolves of Midgard PS4 Demo Now Available - April 25, 2017