The second DLC pack for Resident Evil 7 was just released on the PS4 and is scheduled to also make its way to both PC and Xbox One later this month. Entitled Banned Footage Vol. 2, the new DLC is now available for free to all PS4 users who purchased the game’s Deluxe Edition or its Season Pass. Alternatively, Resident Evil 7 fans can also get their hands on the new content by purchasing the pack individually for $15 or their regional equivalent.
Similar to the previous DLC pack, Banned Footage Vol. 2 features three different gameplay modes. The first mode goes by the name of “Daughters” and allows players to take a look at what the Baker’s family life was like before the events of Resident Evil 7. Then, there’s “21”, a mode where players gamble their own lives in a twisted game with Lucas Baker. “Jack’s 55th Birthday” is the third game mode and is described as being a more humorous take on Resident Evil 7. According to the devs, this mode “provides a race against the clock as players serve up the Daddy of the family, Jack Baker, with tons of treats for his special celebration.”
It’s worth noting that “Daughters” and “21” are very much related to the main story of Resident Evil 7 while “Jack’s 55th Birthday” is more like a spin-off of sorts. While still featuring one of the main characters in the form of Jack Baker, the mode is non-canon and should not be taken too seriously. Only “Daughters” and “21” come with support for PlayStation VR.
Banned Footage Vol. 2 is scheduled to also launch on PC and Xbox One next Tuesday, February 21st.
- Humble Freedom Bundle Offers Dozens of Quality Games and Books for Just $30
- For Honor Buyer’s Guide – Everything You Need To Know
- 5 Nintendo Switch Launch Games Worth Getting Excited About
- Nefarious Review – Is it Really Good to be Bad?
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Major New PC Games Worth Playing this Month – May 2017 Edition - April 28, 2017
- Quake Champions Closed Beta Continues This Weekend, New Game Mode Incoming - April 27, 2017
- Heroes of the Storm Free Bundles Now Available in All Regions - April 26, 2017