As evidenced by a number of games earlier this year, including Outlast, ReCore, and Forza Horizon, traditional PC demos have been slowly but surely making a comeback in 2016. The most recent title to join the ever-expanding list is none other than Resident Evil 7, otherwise known as Biohazard 7 in its home country of Japan. The Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour demo has been available on PS4 for a while now but only recently made its way to Steam. So far, the first impressions have been overall very positive, with many Steam users saying that the demo is well optimized and runs smoothly on a variety of systems.
If you’re looking to download the demo make sure your machine packs at least an i5 4660 (AMD FX-6300) CPU, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (AMD Radeon R7 260x) graphics card, and 8 GB of RAM. For the best visual experience, however, the developer recommends an i7 3770 or AMD equivalent CPU, 8 gigs of RAM, and a 4GB VRAM graphics card or better. If your PC meets at least the minimum system requirements you can just go ahead and download the Resident Evil 7 demo from Steam.
Resident Evil 7 is scheduled to launch on January 24 for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
- The 15 Best Video Game Cinematic Trailers of 2016
- Star Wars Battlefront Now Playable Via Origin Access
- For Honor Single Player Apparently Requires Always Online Connection
- Odyssey Hands-on Preview – Science Meets Gaming
Latest posts by Anthony Spark (see all)
- Shift Happens is the Co-op Puzzle Game You and Your Friend Have Been Waiting For - February 2, 2017
- For Honor Closed Beta – Everything You Need to Know - January 25, 2017
- Nioh is Having One Final Beta This Weekend Before Next Month’s Launch - January 18, 2017