Valentine’s Day is approaching and so are a number of special events for some of our favorite online games. One of the first confirmed events was announced just earlier today by Epic Games and will be open to all Paragon players starting tomorrow, February 7. The event entitled Carnival of Hearts adds a number of new skins to the game and will last until February 27. During this time, Paragon players will be able to bag a free themed skin, as well as purchase some additional ones from the in-game store.
Paragon players can expect to be able to collect up to four new skins, all of which are, unsurprisingly, pink and covered in hearts. The freebie comes in the form of the Burning Heart skin for Serath and can be acquired just by playing Paragon during the first week of the event. The catch here is that you will have to play a game in which one of your team-mates already owns the skin. On the bright side, once the match is over the skin will be unlocked for all the other team members regardless of where you won or lost. As for the other three skins, they are known as Love Machine Howitzer, Soul Mate Dekker, and Love Punch Crunch.
Paragon is currently in Open Beta on PC and PS4. The game’s roster of playable heroes is expanded every three weeks and all of them are free to play as soon as they are added. The latest hero to be added to the game goes by the name of Aurora and you can read more about her right here.
- Mobius Final Fantasy Now Available on Steam
- Death Trash Preview: Dark, Raw, Intriguing
- Doom 1993 Review – An Aging FPS King
- Shift Happens is the Co-op Puzzle Game You and Your Friend Have Been Waiting For
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Mass Effect Andromeda – 5 Reasons Why You Should Give it a Chance - March 29, 2017
- Starcraft Brood War Remastered – Check out These Side-by-Side Comparisons - March 27, 2017
- GOG Galaxy no Longer in Beta, Update 1.2 Brings Cloud Saves and More - March 22, 2017