Are you a Company of Heroes fan who would love nothing more than to own every piece of content ever released for the popular RTS series? If so, you’re definitely in luck because the franchise is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year and the good folks over at Humble Bundle are offering a killer deal in order to commemorate the occasion. As part of this deal, gamers can acquire both titles along with all of their add-ons and expansions for just $10 or your regional equivalent.
As always, pricing for the new Humble Bundle starts at a measly $1 and includes the original Company of Heroes, its two expansion packs, Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor, along with Company of Heroes 2 – The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West, which can be played as a standalone and doesn’t require the base CoH 2 game.
Moving on, the second tier of the Humble Bundle contains the other Western Front army in the form of the US Forces, as well as the base Company of Heroes 2 game, the official soundtrack, and three mission packs known as Case Blue , Southern Fronts, and Victory at Stalingrad. In order to unlock all of these (including the $1 tier) you’ll have to pay more than the average price, which sits at about $7.30 right now but may continue to fluctuate in the coming days.
Finally, for $10 you can get all of the above as well as the British Forces, Ardennes Assault expansion including the Fox Company Rangers army, the Company of Heroes art book, and an exclusive Humble Bundle skins pack for your soldiers. And if you’re feeling particularly generous, there’s also a $30 Company of Heroes T-Shirt up for grabs. As always, the profits are split between Humble, the game publisher, and a charitable organization and you can choose to allocate the money as you sit fit should you choose to purchase the bundle.
- Win a Copy of Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization CE by Pre-Registering to Memory Defrag
- Outlast 2 Demo Already Playable on PS4, Albeit Only in Certain Countries
- Mass Effect Andromeda Art Book Now Available for Pre-Order
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Call of Duty: Black ops 4 in 2018? Blizzard/Treyarch Suggesting So - October 15, 2017
- Cloud Security Essential to Ensure Effective Endpoint Protection - September 26, 2017
- Starting An Online Business? Here Are Some Cyber Security Tips - September 22, 2017