Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the best looking games of this generation, as I’m sure you’ve already noticed given the plethora of screenshots floating around the internet these past few months. Well, prepare to see even more of them in the near future because the game is soon receiving a patch that will allow gamers to grab even better screenshots. The new Horizon Zero Dawn patch was announced just moments ago and brings to the table a number of improvements and features to the Photo Mode. If you think the game looks good now just wait until next week when the patch drops.
Patch 1.20 will boost the capabilities of Photo Mode by introducing three new filters, the ability to select various facial expressions and poses for Aloy, the option to add “greetings from” to the photo, and more. In addition, the latest patch for Horizon Zero Dawn also adds more HUD customization options, a slider for adjusting the camera/aim sensitivity, and the ability to hide head gear, among other features. Also worth mentioning is that Patch 1.20 is finally adding Spanish Language support for NA copies of Horizon Zero Dawn.
We only listed the highlights of Patch 1.20 above but if you want to take a look at the full list of patch notes you can do so right here. Alternatively, if you want to see what you can do with Photo Mode in Horizon Zero Dawn starting next week make sure to visit the official website for some early screenshots.
- Remedy Entertainment Teams up With 505 Games for New IP Codenamed Project 7
- X-COM Spiritual Successor Phoenix Point Gets Fully Funded Via Fig in Just a Week
- Darksiders 3 Release Date Set for 2018 According to Amazon Listing
- Hearthstone Reaches 70 Million Players, Free Card Packs for Everyone
Latest posts by Anthony Spark (see all)
- Check Out Hitman for Free on Your Platform of Choice - June 20, 2017
- E3 2017: New Monster Hunter Game Coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One - June 13, 2017
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord: Here’s a Closer Look at the New and Improved Combat System - June 13, 2017