Hearthstone is now more than three years old and over 70 million players strong according to a statement by Blizzard Entertainment. The company also revealed that thanks to Journey to Un’Goro, the game saw more concurrent players than at any other time since launch. Naturally, this calls for a little celebration and everyone is welcome to take part. Starting today, anyone who logs into Hearthstone will receive three free card packs courtesy of Blizzard.
If you haven’t played Hearthstone before, this is a great time to jump in because the free card packs are available to everyone, even new players. On the other hand, if you’re a veteran who hasn’t played in a while, you’ll be happy to know that the packs include all-new Journey to Un’Goro cards. The new expansion features 135 new cards so the three packs will only give you a small glimpse at what Journey to Un’Goro has to offer, but they should be enough to get you started on the right foot. You should probably hurry if you want to take advantage of this offer, though, because it will only last until the end of the month.
Journey to Un’Goro is Hearthstone’s fifth expansion pack and has been available since April 6 in NA and April 7 in the EU. For more information on the new expansion check out the official website right here.
- Morrowind Is 15-Years-Old Today and Still One of the Best RPGs Ever Made
- Major New PC Games Worth Playing this Month – May 2017 Edition
- Pre-Ordering Little Nightmares From GOG Gets You a Free Copy of Inside
- Heroes of the Storm Free Bundles Now Available in All Regions
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords Update and First DLC Now Live - June 21, 2017
- Diablo 3 Will Finally Let You Play as a Necromancer Starting Next Week - June 21, 2017
- Black Mesa Xen Pushed Back to December, New Screenshots Revealed - June 20, 2017