Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator is already available on the PS4 and looks to be coming to PC as well very soon. While developer Arc System didn’t make a big fuss about it, the game’s Steam page was just recently updated and is now listing a specific release date. According to the page, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator is scheduled to launch on PC in just two shorts weeks on December 14. The page also lists three DLC packs containing additional playable characters, which will also become available on December 14. The price tags for the DLC packs have not been revealed just yet.
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator features a roster of 23 playable characters, including the three DLC characters – Dizzy, Kum Haehyun, and Raven. In terms of game modes, Arc Systems is offering a good amount of variety with the introductory Tutorial and Stylish modes along with a few others aimed at veteran players, such as the Combo and Mission modes. More importantly, however, Guilty Gear fans can fight against each other for bragging rights in the Online Mode, complete with ranking system.
As for the big question regarding the Steam version of Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, a little blurb confirms that the game, unfortunately, does not support cross-play between PC and PS4 players.
- Darksiders Remastered Free on PC for Previous Owners, Heavily Discounted for Everyone Else
- Last Gigantic Closed Beta Starts Tomorrow, Open Beta Coming Soon
- Bandai Namco Reveals New Trailer for Impact Winter, Game Launches Early 2017
- No Man’s Sky Free Update Adds New Game Modes, Base Building, and More
Latest posts by Anthony Spark (see all)
- Nioh is Having One Final Beta This Weekend Before Next Month’s Launch - January 18, 2017
- Heroes of the Storm Lets You Test Its Full Roster for Free This Weekend - January 13, 2017
- Free Copies of Dirt Showdown Now Available on the Humble Store - January 13, 2017