As expected, EA is trying to get us hyped for the upcoming release of Mass Effect Andromeda and I gotta say, it’s working. First, the publisher unveiled a new trailer for the game during CES 2017 and now we are being treated with free copies of Mass Effect 2. Say what you want about EA, but it’s always wise not to look a gift horse in the mouth when it comes to free games, especially a highly acclaimed title such as this. While opinions may vary, Mass Effect 2 is generally considered to be the best entries in the original trilogy and arguably one of the best action RPGs of all time.
As for how to get your hands on the game, just head over to Origin and sign up for a free account if you haven’t already. Once that’s out of the way, you can simply add Mass Effect 2 to your library and start downloading. Since this is an “On the House game”, Mass Effect 2 will be yours to keep forever if you add it to your library while the offer lasts. The only caveat of this whole deal is that the game doesn’t come will all the available DLC packs, of which there are many. This free version does include a number of smaller DLCs, but you’ll have to fork out some dough to gain access to some of the bigger pieces of extra content like Arrival and Lair of the Shadow Broker.
Mass Effect Andromeda, the next title in Bioware’s popular space opera, is set to launch on March 21st for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Paragon Introduces New Melee Carry Hero with Split Personality
- XCOM 2 is Soon Getting the Long War Treatment
- Resident Evil 7 IRL is Coming to London this Month
- Assassin’s Creed Humble Bundle Provides the Perfect Opportunity to Finally Jump into the Series
Latest posts by Anthony Spark (see all)
- Nioh is Having One Final Beta This Weekend Before Next Month’s Launch - January 18, 2017
- Heroes of the Storm Lets You Test Its Full Roster for Free This Weekend - January 13, 2017
- Free Copies of Dirt Showdown Now Available on the Humble Store - January 13, 2017