The highly anticipated Mafia III is now just around the corner as it is scheduled to launch this Friday, October 7th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Seeing as how 2K’s gangster themed action-adventure title is one of the biggest new releases of October, we scoured the internet and managed to find a pretty good deal for those interested in buying the game because, well, why pay full price when you can get it cheaper? As it is usually the case with these types of things, the deal in question is only available for the PC version of the game so keep that in mind if you are looking to pre-order.
The deal comes courtesy of the folks over at CDKeys who are currently offering PC copies of Mafia III for just $39,09, roughly 35% cheaper than the standard price of $60. There’s no actual caveat per say, however, it’s worth mentioning that the retailer only offers digital versions of all its games on offer, so no boxed copies here. Also on offer is the Digital Deluxe edition of Mafia III, which includes the base game along with its Season Pass and can be purchased for $57.99, down from the usual price of $80.
Given that Mafia III only comes out in a couple of days, grabbing either the standard or Digital Deluxe version of the game until October 7th will still count as a pre-order and will therefore include the pre-order bonus. Known as Family Kick-Back, the bonus comes in the form of three lieutenant-themed vehicles along with three weapons to start you off on the right foot. As for the game keys themselves, they are usually delivered either on or before the launch date, which happens to be October 7th in this case.
If you’re uncertain whether or not your PC is powerful enough to handle the game, check out the Mafia III system requirements right here.
More Good Stuff
- Quantum Break on Steam – Is It Worth Buying?
- Major New PC Games Worth Playing this October
- 10 Exciting Upcoming PC Exclusive Games to Keep an Eye on
- 10 Great Early 2000s Games You’ve Probably Never Played
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Call of Duty: Black ops 4 in 2018? Blizzard/Treyarch Suggesting So - October 15, 2017
- Cloud Security Essential to Ensure Effective Endpoint Protection - September 26, 2017
- Starting An Online Business? Here Are Some Cyber Security Tips - September 22, 2017