It took Apple a year and a half, but they’ve finally got around to updating their lineup of MacBook Pro’s. New Pro’s mean out with the old and in with the new. At least that’s the case at Woot where old 2013 and 2014 MacBook Pro’s are on fire sale.
Four models are hitting historic lows at Woot. All are in refurbished condition, which means the product was returned/repaired via the factory. The warranty is worth 3 months.
- 15.4″ Apple MacBook Pro 2014 i7-4850HQ, 16GB, GeForce 750M, 512GB — $1,649.99 (list $2,499)
- 15.4″ Apple MacBook Pro 2013 i7-3740QM, GeForce 650M, 16GB, 512GB — $1,349.99 (list $2,369)
- 15.4″ Apple MacBook Pro Retina 2013 i7-3720QM, GeForce 650M, 512GB — $1,149.99 (list $2,599)
- 13.3″ Apple MacBook Pro Retina 2013 i5, 8GB, 256GB — $899.99 (list $1,569)
As with everything sold at Woot, shipping is $5. The offers are only valid today, November 1st.
This represents the first round of sales prior to the Holiday Season and makes it clear retailers are looking to dump the old Mac Pro’s on the market already. If other retaileres have any left on Black Friday, they’ll probably be selling at around today’s prices, though keep in mind all of these are limited quantity as well.
Latest posts by Dealzon (see all)
- 38% Off Deal on Google’s Daydream View VR Headset - January 20, 2017
- HTC Vive VR System Gets $200 in Bonus as 2016 Ends - December 27, 2016
- Batman Arkham Series Steam Keys Only $9 in Winter Sale - December 27, 2016