The Elder Scrolls Online just became a bit cozier for PC players with the introduction of Homestead. Similar to the Heartfire DLC for Skyrim, the Homestead update allows players to purchase their own house and customize it to their liking. One could say that the new update is even more exciting that Heartfire as it features a lot more houses, decorations, and crafting tools. In addition, players can own multiple homes and even get their first one for free. Simply log into The Elder Scrolls Online, complete the new tutorial quest, and move into your new house as soon as you’re ready.
Homestead introduces 39 unique homes that can be purchased either with gold or crowns. The update also adds over 2,000 furnishings and decorations that can be mixed and matched in order to make your home truly stand out from the crowd. Players can purchase these decorations directly or put in the extra work and create them with the Furnishing Crafting tool. Housing aside, the latest Elder Scrolls Online update also makes some changes to the Cyrodiil vendor, raises the Champion Point cap from 561 to 600, and adds Razer Chroma support. The full list of changes can be found on the official website.
Homestead is currently only available on PC and is scheduled to launch on PS4 and Xbox One on February 21st.
- Paragon Valentine’s Day Special Event Revealed
- Mobius Final Fantasy Now Available on Steam
- Death Trash Preview: Dark, Raw, Intriguing
- Doom 1993 Review – An Aging FPS King
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords Review – From Lowly Freelancer to Galactic Emperor - May 27, 2017
- Choosing a Gaming Chair: Consoles vs PC - May 26, 2017
- Starpoint Gemini 2 Free on Steam Ahead of Warlords Launch - May 23, 2017