Thinking about finally jumping into The Elder Scrolls Online when the Morrowind expansion comes out? Well, there’s no need to wait that long if you’re only looking to test the game because Zenimax recently announced a pretty generous promotion. As part of this deal, The Elder Scrolls Online will be free to play for an entire week, starting right about now. To be a bit more specific, the free week kicks of on April 11 at 10:00 AM EDT and will last until April 18 at the same time. The promotion is available on all platforms and there are no special requirements for getting in. However, if you plan on playing on Microsoft’s console you will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
The Elder Scrolls Online Free Week grants players access only to the ESO: Tamriel Unlimited base game, so no DLC areas. On the bright side, each player will receive a gift of 500 crowns that can be spent on the in-game Crown Store to unlock a variety of items. If you happen to enjoy your time with The Elder Scrolls Online during the free week, it’s worth noting that you can continue your progress made during this time if you decide to purchase the game at some point in the future. It would probably be best to grab it sooner rather than later, though, as ESO: Tamriel Unlimited, ESO: Gold and all Crown Packs are available at a discount for as long as the promotion lasts. The various discounts can be found on the PS Store, Xbox Store, and Steam.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind is scheduled to launch on June 6 for $40 if you already own the base game and $60 if you don’t.
- Batman: Arkham VR Makes its way to PC Later This Month
- Major New PC Games Worth Playing this Month – April 2017 Edition
- These are 3 Reasons why BioWare Ended up Losing its Edge
- Mass Effect Andromeda – 5 Reasons Why You Should Give it a Chance
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords Review – From Lowly Freelancer to Galactic Emperor - May 27, 2017
- Choosing a Gaming Chair: Consoles vs PC - May 26, 2017
- Starpoint Gemini 2 Free on Steam Ahead of Warlords Launch - May 23, 2017