March – great month for gaming, not so great for our wallets. Admittedly, the same can be said about last month as well. With Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands already out and Mass Effect Andromeda, Styx: Shards of Darkness, and Nier: Automata just around the corner, there’s no shortage of highly anticipated PC games coming out later this month. The next few months won’t be too shabby either for that matter. That is precisely why today we are going to be looking at a few great PC deals for some of the best upcoming titles. Unless you’re swimming in dough, you’ll probably want to pay attention because buying all these games at full price will put a serious dent in your savings account.
Just as the title suggests, we’re only looking at PC deals and as I’m sure you’ve already gathered by now, none of these games are out yet as of this writing. In other words, these count as pre-orders. All the titles listed below can be purchased from CDKeys and are only available in digital format. Aside from Mass Effect Andromeda which is exclusive to Origin, all the game keys can be redeemed on Steam and are available worldwide. Since you’re looking for deals I can only assume that you already know all about these games, so let’s skip the introductions and jump straight to the good part.
- Mass Effect Andromeda – $45.29 (Out on March 23)
- Prey – $35.29 (Out on May 6)
- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 3 – $44.69 (Out on April 27)
- The Surge – $38.99 (Out on May 16)
- Styx: Shards of Darkness – $27.69 (Out on March 14)
- Tekken 7 – $35.29 (Out on June 2)
In addition to all of the above, CDKeys also features some pretty good PC deals for games that are already out. Some examples worth looking into include For Honor, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, Halo Wars 2, and Battlefield 1, among others.
- Torment: Tides of Numenera Review: A huge RPG comeback
- The Multiplayer Puzzle Party – Death Squared Review
- Steam Review Scores No Longer Count Opinions From Users Who Got Their Games for Free
- Hearthstone Card Packs Will Soon be More Expensive in the EU and UK
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords Review – From Lowly Freelancer to Galactic Emperor - May 27, 2017
- Choosing a Gaming Chair: Consoles vs PC - May 26, 2017
- Starpoint Gemini 2 Free on Steam Ahead of Warlords Launch - May 23, 2017