The trailer for Teen Titans: The Judas Contract officially dropped this week starring our favorite titans: Robin, Raven, Starfire, Nightwing, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, and making her debut, Quake. The film will be the 28th installment to their animated movie timeline and will follow on directly from Justice League Dark. Which, if you haven’t already watched it, was utterly incredible and took a completely different turn from normal heroics and delved into the magical dark arts.
After watching the trailer my first thoughts were: “Wow another teen titans movie! Keep them coming”. In all honesty, I’m a big fan of DC and all that they have to offer, whether it be the movies, comics or the games, so I naturally welcomed them with open arms and to this day they never cease to amaze me. 27 successful animated movies prove this, albeit one minor love-hate relationship with Batman: The Brave and The Bold, but that’s for another time.
The snippet was both amazing and thought-provoking, pitting the titans against the well-known mercenary Deathstroke and Brother Blood who commands a cult that worships Raven’s demon father, Trigon. This dastardly duo will surely force the newly-formed titans to put away any differences and work together to diminish the threat and put themselves on the map, showing that they’re not kids anymore and they have something to prove.
- How Puzzle Game Odyssey is Being Used to Teach Middle School Students About Science
- OrbusVR – The First Virtual Reality MMO, Fleeting Dream Turned Real
- Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor – Martyr Public Alpha Kicks off This Weekend
- Elder Scrolls Online Now Allows PC Players to Build Their Own Homes
Latest posts by Darren Campbell (see all)
- DC’s Newest Teen Titans Movie Gets its First Trailer - February 9, 2017