Black Friday is still a couple of days away but it seems like pretty much every company is already offering all sorts of great deals. Bandai Namco just recently jumped into the fray with some pretty nice discounts on Dark Souls 3, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and a few other products. There aren’t a whole lot of discounted games to be perfectly honest, but if you were looking for some good Bandai Namco deals this is probably as good as it gets right now. Down below is a list of what the company is offering this Black Friday in terms of game deals.
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 – $29.95 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Dark Souls 3 Day 1 Edition – $39.95 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Day 1 Edition – $59.95 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Collector’s Edition – $149.95 (PS4, Xbox One)
- One Piece: Burning Blood Marineford Edition $129.95 (PS4)
In addition to all these games, Bandai Namco is also offering discounts on various pieces of merchandise. Similar to the games, though, prices for the merchandise vary greatly, ranging from the relatively cheap $49.95 Tales of Xillia 2 plushies to the $299 limited edition Tsume states of Naruto and Sasuke. The cherry on the top, however, is a $399.95, 15.5-inch statue depicting in detail the Lord of Cinder from Dark Souls 3. While pretty expensive even with the Black Friday discounts, it’s kinda hard to argue with the fact that it looks absolutely amazing.
- Overwatch Winter Premiere Tournament Kicks Off Next Month With $100,000 Prize Money up for Grabs
- Outlast 2 Developer Announces Companion Diaper Dubbed “Underscares”
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PC Review – Zombies to the Rescue
- New Darksiders Collector’s Edition to Allegedly Include Actual Horse Stable, Priced at £66,600