In a ‘just in time’ fashion, Apple’s popular iTunes gift codes are back on sale now that Black Friday is live across the country. As of this writing, it’s 2:50 AM Pacific, and believe it or not the online deals are quickly selling out.
If you’re interested in scoring some iTunes credit for your account, whether to top off your own credit or offer a nice early Xmas gift to that special someone, you can now take advantage of this $100 iTunes gift card for $85 deal on eBay Deals.
iTunes Black Friday 2016 Deal
- iTunes $25 eGift Cards 5% Off (Email Delivery)
- Instant delivery on all deals. Much smaller amount/denomination available.
- Apple iTunes $100 Code (Email Delivery) — $85 (list $100)
- Must use PayPal to get this deal
- Some may not get their code until up to 24 hours
Note that for this deal to be working for you, you must be residing in the US. You’ll also need to accept receiving your iTunes gift card via email (from the transaction). We suggest having PayPal Digital Gifts send the gift code to you, then you can forward it to however you wish.
Because of the nature of gift cards, you won’t receive any sales tax on the items above. While the eBay listing noted “limited quantity available” – we suspect they will continue to sell through Black Friday, and maybe even all the way up until Cyber Monday. For those keeping track, thus far as of writing only 240 units of these $100 iTunes gift code have been sold.
- Steampunk RPG Steam Hammer Pops up on Kickstarter, Promises Sandbox World, Victorian Setting
- Ark: Survival Evolved Update Brings Back Turkey Trial, Adds New Creatures
- Ubisoft is Giving Away Free Stuff Again, Games Included
- Overwatch Winter Premiere Tournament Kicks Off Next Month With $100,000 Prize Money up for Grabs
Latest posts by Dealzon (see all)
- 38% Off Deal on Google’s Daydream View VR Headset - January 20, 2017
- HTC Vive VR System Gets $200 in Bonus as 2016 Ends - December 27, 2016
- Batman Arkham Series Steam Keys Only $9 in Winter Sale - December 27, 2016