As a reminder to all those on the fence, the best iPhone 7 deal this Cyber Monday is probably at T-Mobile. In less than 3 hours, this deal will expire and you’ll lose out on a chance to save $100 off an iPhone 7 (which, essentially is buying a 128GB model at 32GB price).
The deal also applies to the 256GB version of the iPhone 7 – which of course gives enough margin for T-Mobile and Apple to give this big fat discount. Note that there is actually a limit for the iPhone 7 $100 off offer at T-Mobile too, for example, you can only buy a maximum of 12 iPhones per account (yeah just $7,800 – no big deal).
A similar offer also applies to the iPhone 6s which starts at $450, and the iPhone SE (but in our opinion you should just stick with the 6s and 7 given the price point).
If the phones don’t entice you, T-Mobile is also looking to lure in new customers with a big sign-up bonus of up to $800 on qualifying accounts. This deal, like the iPhone deals mentioned, are Cyber Monday only. After the discount duration – the sign-up bonus will switch back down to $650, a difference of $150.
Finally, their popular T-Mobile One plan is getting a $5 per line discount during Cyber Monday, and you’ll be able to setup for $35 per line at up to 4 lines during the holiday season. The plan is regularly $40 per line, so a difference of about $60 per year per line which is decent savings. If you have 4 lines, that’s a savings of $240.
iPhone T-Mobile Cyber Monday Deals
- T-Mobile Cyber Monday Deal: iPhone 7 $100 Off — $649.99 (list $750)
- T-Mobile Cyber Monday Deal: iPhone 6s $100 Off — $449.99 (list $550)
T-Mobile Cyber Monday Sign-up Bonuses
- T-Mobile One Cyber Monday Deal: Unlimited Everything – $35/Line + $800 Bonus — FREE (list $0)
- T-Mobile One $800 Bonus — FREE (list $0)
Source: Yahoo Tech
Latest posts by Dealzon (see all)
- 24% Off Prey or Syberia 3 in Upcoming Steam Game Deals - April 16, 2017
- 46% Off H1Z1: King of the Kill Steam Keys During Spring 2017 - April 11, 2017
- You Can Now Take $16 Off Mass Effect Andromeda on PC - March 25, 2017