Put on your capes and don your bat masks fellow PC gamers because Batman: Arkham VR is making its way to Steam later this month. Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have announced earlier today that we can expect the game to arrive on April 25. This is more than five months since Batman: Arkham VR was initially released on PS4. The game is considered one of the better VR titles up to this point, so I’m sure PC gamers won’t mind the delay too much. If you want to get an idea of how it feels to play as the caped crusader in virtual reality check out the PC announcement trailer down below.
Batman: Arkham VR will support both the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive. In terms of what controllers you can use, the selection is pretty generous. According to the publisher, Batman: Arkham VR will feature full gamepad support on PC and can be played using either a PS4 Dual Shock 4, Xbox One, or Steam controller. This is, of course, in addition to the Oculus Touch and Vive controllers, which are compatible with the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive, respectively.
“Bringing Batman to VR was a very rewarding experience for us here at Rocksteady. The Dark Knight has always been an incredible character to work with due to his psychological depth, so it’s really exciting to use this immersive medium to delve deeper into his psyche than ever before” said Sefton Hill, Creative Director, Rocksteady Studios. “We’re thrilled that PC players can finally wear the cowl for themselves and take on the role of the World’s Greatest Detective with the addition of the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift versions.”
- Major New PC Games Worth Playing this Month – April 2017 Edition
- These are 3 Reasons why BioWare Ended up Losing its Edge
- Mass Effect Andromeda – 5 Reasons Why You Should Give it a Chance
- Starcraft Brood War Remastered – Check out These Side-by-Side Comparisons
Latest posts by Xardas (see all)
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords Review – From Lowly Freelancer to Galactic Emperor - May 27, 2017
- Choosing a Gaming Chair: Consoles vs PC - May 26, 2017
- Starpoint Gemini 2 Free on Steam Ahead of Warlords Launch - May 23, 2017