April showers keeping you indoors this Easter week/weekend? Well, the PC gaming Easter Sales have begun at many digital retailers, with hundreds of titles at Winter Sale level or better pricing. Dozens of games are at historic low price points. You can see a full list of games here (aggregated Green Man Gaming deals), or check out some of the top picks rounded up below.
The top deal in our opinion is the popular survival PvP multiplayer game, H1Z1: King of the Kill by Daybreak Game Company. While the game continues to have mixed reviews, it is still one of the most popular title on Steam. Unsurprisingly, the discount to only $10.79 for a Steam key of King of the Kill propelled the game on top of the top selling list at GMG. Currently, the game is the #3 bestseller, right behind Dishonored 2 (which just had a free weekend).
While the GMG Easter sale covers a ton of publishers, the main deals covered are from Square Enix, 2K Games, Bethesda, Capcom, and Warner Bros. Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen fits into the Capcom department and is a historic low price point now only $9.99. The popular remastered to PC RPG normally runs $30 and rarely goes under $15.
Top Easter Sale Deals
- H1Z1: King of the Kill (Steam) — $10.79 (list $20)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (Steam) — $9.99 (list $30)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Digital Deluxe (Steam) — $50.99 (list $80)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (Steam) — $40.79 (list $60)
- Resident Evil 7 (Steam) — $36.99 (list $60)
- Hitman: The Complete First Season (Steam) — $25.57 (list $60)
- XCOM 2 (Steam) — $20.57 (list $60)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition — $20.57 (list $50)
- DiRT Rally (Steam) — $19.79 (list $60)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Steam) — $15.29 (list $60)
- Just Cause 3 (Steam) — $12.79 (list $60)
- Killing Floor 2 (Steam) — $12.29 (list $30)
- Rocket League (Steam) — $11.57 (list $20)
- Homefront: The Revolution (Steam) — $8.29 (list $40)
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Steam) — $6.57 (list $30)
- Thief (Steam) — $6.57 (list $30)
- Blackguards 2 (Steam) — $5.79 (list $35)
- Mad Max (Steam) — $4.29 (list $20)
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Complete Edition (Steam) — $4.29 (list $20)
Another big surprise in the Easter Sale is a hefty 32% discount on Civilization VI and 36% off its more expensive Deluxe Edition. These are both only about a buck off their historic lows for the very popular and still in-demand Civ VI, which was one of the best selling games of 2016.
For those who haven’t delved into the newest Resident Evil thriller, Resident Evil 7 is hitting a historic low. The January 2017 release is finally under the $40 mark making a new low with a drop to $37 in the Easter Sale. In fact basically all the Resident Evil franchise is on sale in GMG’s Easter sale, and all at or near all-time price lows.
GMG’s sale will run from now until Tuesday, April 18 at 10AM Pacific. That gives us a week to take advantage of the discounts, but beware that at least two titles we know of have gone out of stock already. If you’re not seeing the full discount, be sure to login or create an account to get the “VIP” price.
Latest posts by Dealzon (see all)
- The Cheapest Fare to Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind is on PC - May 24, 2017
- Slash 42% off Mass Effect Andromeda Until Tomorrow Morning - May 11, 2017
- Smash $15 Off Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 3’s Price at Launch - April 28, 2017